Thank you for stopping by and reading, these are just my thoughts and my day to day life.... No hate mail please.....

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Addition to the Decker Family........

It's January 2, 2012 and today started at 6AM.... Because today has been a big BIG day. Drum roll please........
I'd like to introduce you to Baby Decker.
Cade, Baby, and Christena Decker
She is a 3 year old English Bulldog, a retired momma and is such a good girl. And the kids and I are already in love. We got her from some friends on mine and I can't wait to spend more time with her.

So everything else done today..... Well I canceled Cade's dentist appointment for tomorrow morning (whew.... off the hook for now), hopefully we can reschedule it for the 31st, went the store and got a few things, went by the high school to cancel my sub for tomorrow because I will be returning from my VERY short Christmas vacation, went and picked up baby, got chicken feed, and took my loving hubby some lunch and showed him our new little (50lbs) addition. I can't wait for him to get home from work and get some bonding time with her.

Cade thinks baby is "all mine," "my best friend," and "my Baby!" I think it's official we have entered the "Mine and My" stage with him. GREAT!!!! He is quite the funny little guy and such a joy to be around, but I have figured out I am better training dogs than kids. Lol. Animals listen better.

1 comment:

  1. Aww we also have a retired momma English Bulldog. Her name is Jackie and she is wonderful with Meghan. The funny thing is ours is white too. Good luck and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete