Thank you for stopping by and reading, these are just my thoughts and my day to day life.... No hate mail please.....

Friday, January 6, 2012

Chapter 28

I am on the brink of the last few paragraphs of chapter 28 of my life. In the past 28 years I have done many things, not too many of them exciting others have been miracles. I like to the think I've come along just fine. Then I have days like today where I just want to ask myself, "Why even try?"

Today has been one of those trying days when you have the deck stacked against you and you feel like everyone is just betting against you. The strange thing about it is, there is no particular reason why I feel this way. I'm just find of in a "funk." And I don't like it. So surprise world I'm not always happy and smiling, there are days when I just want to throw the deck up in the air and see where everything lands.

It was an uphill battle today, but thank goodness we are on the downhill slide of the day.

BABY UPDATE: She is still doing wonderful! She is still sticking to me like glue.

Cade was really cute today. Called the HOGS at Daycare today and it was so cute. When we got home today it was good warm day so we played outside for a while and he acts just like Rick, already. He wanted to ride his four-wheeler and this is what I got.

Christena went home with granny to stay the night. So I will see her tomorrow night for the family dinner celebrating mom's and my birthday. She is such a great kid.... I hope that she know how much I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment