Thank you for stopping by and reading, these are just my thoughts and my day to day life.... No hate mail please.....

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hair, crawling, and birthday celebrations

Saturday morning is always household chores for me, but this Saturday was my last free Saturday for the next 16 weeks as my college classes start on Monday. So I did laundry and dishes but the I took a break from that to go get my hair done.

After getting my hair time I went and spent a little time crawling around in the woods with my son and hubby. Rick was driving the Sammy (as we call it) and I guess it got a little tired and laid down on it's side for a few. I was very grateful that my son had the sense to sit that rode out. We got it back on all 4 tires pretty quick.

Then it was on to the birthday celebrations. My family and I have always had a dinner for my moms an my birthday. We had decided to go to the rowdy beaver in eureka springs but they were so packed so we then went to the rockin pig saloon. Had a good rib dinner and great company with a few laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment